Сетевой проект The Miracle of Cinematography/Страница команды Oscar
Материал из Vladimir
WATCH AND WIN!!!
КорниловаАнастасия - a journalist
(класс 9"Б" МБОУ СОШ №1 г. Александров, Россия)
Дэриу Аличе - a cinema critic, a historian
(form 3B, Liceo scientifico"Galileo Galilei", Santo Lussorgio, Italy)
Сангхавиджит Тхамонпхат - a designer
(form M4/13, Hatyainittayakai School, Phuket, Thailand)
учитель английского языка
МБОУ СОШ № 1 с углубленным изучением
отдельных предметов г. Александров
We are the most unusual team because we're from different countries. Thailand, Russia, Italy. Just imagine them on the map!!! East and West...and Russia is between. Each of us has her own mentality, culture, traditions and of course favourite films. So, it's extremely exciting to watch, think and win together!!! So, get ready.... Our motto is "Watch and win!!! And our name is Oscar - the highest prize for people of all nationalities!!!"
'*the source of the picture - wikipedia.com[]>
1.An early animation device that was invented by Euclid, a Greek mathematician, and was based on the persistence of vision principle to create an illusion of motion - phenakistoscope.
2.An American actor, comedian, filmmaker, playwright, and musician, whose best-known films are Annie Hall (1977), Manhattan (1979), and Stardust Memories (1980) - Allen.
3. An early form of motion picture projector that consisted of a drum containing a set of still images, that was turned in a circular fashion in order to create the illusion of motion - zoetrope.
4. A film genre which specializes in unreal themes, usually involving magic and supernatural events - fantasy.
5. A 1916 epic silent film directed by D. W. Griffith which consists of four distinct, but parallel, stories and covers approximately 2,500 years - Intolerance.
6. An optical device for showing films or images on a screen or other surface - projector.
7. A 1942 American romantic drama film directed by Michael Curtiz which focuses on an American expatriate who must choose between the civic duty and his own feelings - Casablanca.
8. A nonfictional film intended to show some aspect of reality, primarily for the purposes of instruction, education, or maintaining a historical record - documentary.
9. An optical instrument for recording or capturing images - camera.
10. A professional who is responsible for controlling the camera - operator.
11. A combination of lenses at the viewing end of optical instruments - ocular.
12. A 1908 French animated film by Émile Cohl which largely consists of a stick man moving about and encountering all manner of morphing objects - fantasmagorie.
13. A way of making a movie by using a series of drawings or computer graphics - animation.
14.The first type of indoor exhibition space dedicated to showing projected motion pictures, which charged five cents for admission and flourished from about 1905 to 1915 - nickelodeon.
15. A type of film that is intentionally funny either in its characters or its action - comedy.
16. A style of animation that was created in Japan and that uses colorful images, strong characters, and stories that have a lot of action - anime.
17. An award presented by the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences for excellence in the creation and production of television programming - Emmy.
18.A neighborhood in the central region of Los Angeles, which is notable for its place as the home of the U.S. film industry - Hollywood.
19.An annual award by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences for achievements in motion picture production and performance -Oscar.